We are sharing these home learning packs to ease the pressure on parents and carers during these uncertain times.
Ideas to support your Year 1 child:
- Find objects around your home and use your phonics to label them.
- Read a book everyday and write a sentence about what happened in the story, remembering to include capital letter and full stops.
- Collect 10 pairs of socks, use them to practise counting in 2s
- Get a pile of your favourite toys or Lego, group them into tens and count how many you have.
- Write a letter to a friend at school or your teacher.