HLTA for EYFS and KS1
The governors of North Denes Primary School are seeking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic HLTA to work full time as a member of our staff team. The position will be mainly in EYFS with some cover as required in year 1. We need a skilled practitioner with good knowledge of the curriculum and behaviour management – with a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum. This position offers a varied and rewarding opportunity for a skilled and flexible person to work in a positive environment in a new school building.
This is a full time, permanent position Term time + one week, on pay scale F.
- Have considerable experience of working in Early years and KS1
- Be trained in and have experience of delivering Read Write Inc
- Have excellent behaviour management skills and be able to work under the direction of the behaviour lead to support behaviour for learning in KS1
- Have experience of leading groups and of occasional cover in class
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Be flexible, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Be able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
- Be able to inspire and motivate children
- Be a team player
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for the benefit of our pupils.We can offer:
- A caring, welcoming school judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- A friendly, supportive and professional team that values everyone
- Happy well behaved children who care for each other and are keen to learn. (‘Pupils’ behaviour in lessons and around the school is good and often excellent.’)
- An environment where all are encouraged to develop as learners
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A brand new well-resourced school with spacious classrooms and large grounds If you think you have the skills and qualities that this role would require we would love to hear from you.
Applications are preferred online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25th August 2021