Just a reminder!
20th June 2018
The sleepover is fast approaching (29th June- starting at 7pm), so here are a few reminders of what you will need to bring with you:
- Yourself, fed, watered and in pyjamas
- A sleeping bag/ duvet and pillow
- 1 bag of sweets- no nuts
- 1 teddy
- Sensible footwear in case we venture outside
- All phones to be named and handed to teachers on arrival
Information for Parents and Carers:
- Call the school if there is an emergency 01493 842063
- Medical tablets to be labelled and handed to teacher on arrival. These will need to be accompanied by a medical form, which is available at the office
- Remember that children need to be picked up between 8:30 and 9:00 on Saturday morning
We can’t wait!
Year 6 Teachers